Pages

A Dream Birthed

Dreams, they say, if coming from God is far beyond bigger and wilder than we have to expect. As one author defines it – it’s bigger than you are that it seems impossible to be done in one’s lifetime. I have to agree with what he said. Part of my God-given dream is influencing other youths to bringing change and impact to this world for His glory. That dream birthed six years ago and the same craving to see this dream come true is still alive in my heart today.
I always believe that the Filipino youth has so much potential that once it’s tapped, there’s no sense of knowing how it will ignite a movement of the new breed of leaders God is calling. These thoughts inspired me to start where I was and fulfill, one step at a time, what God has for me.  Understanding that God’s eternal clock is different from mine, I'm starting this blog to write about my own personal experiences in becoming a leader and the lessons it entailed.

Perhaps many of you are in the same situation as to where I am now. Like me, God has given you a desire to do something for Him only to find out you don’t have the idea on how to start with it. And yes, I am still in the process of pruning and has not reached the fulfillment of God’s dream for me, but I pray, that whatever things I’ve learned and experienced so far, can help you jumpstart your own journey as well in fulfilling your own God-given dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment